This homework (among 17 others) was first solved on May 17th, 2022 by our USA essay writers.
Discussion Board Post Presentations – focus on an Environmental Crime topic and entities and NGOs providing SOLUTIONS and ACTIVISM OPPORTUNITIES.
Research TWO groups from the list below and post a power point presentation
IT SHOULDTAKE APPROXIMATELY 5-10 MINUTES TO READ THROUGH YOUR SLIDES
Conflict Awareness Project: Follow the Guns – https://www.conflictawareness.org/copy-of-kathi-lynn-austin
Stop Ecocide International: https://www.stopecocide.earth/
Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime: https://globalinitiative.net/
6)United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Wildlife and Forest Crime: https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/wildlife-and-forest-crime/index.html
7) Jane Goodall’s Roots and Shoots: https://www.rootsandshoots.org/
8) Environmental Law Institute: https://www.eli.org/about-environmental-law-institute
9) Environmental Investigation Agency: https://eia-international.org/
10) 350.org: https://350.org/
11) Sustainable Development Solutions Network: https://www.unsdsn.org/
12) Fridaysforfuture.org: https://fridaysforfuture.org/
13) Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project:
14) Sunrise Movement: https://www.sunrisemovement.org/
15) Extinction Rebellion: https://rebellion.earth/the-truth/about-us/
16) Earth Justice: https://earthjustice.org/
17) Animal Legal Defense Fund: https://aldf.org/
Over 750+ Essays and assignments completed every week by professional essay writers and research experts helping students all over the world complete their homework on time and at the same get A’s in their graded assignments.
Why Use Paper Research Homework Help and Custom Writing For Scholars; by Experts?
We provide students with Reliable custom writing service by USA tutors and researchers. Access fast, affordable and plagiarism free papers from professional essay writers.
~ Features include: Free Consultation, Turnitin Plagiarism Report, Free first-page & References page, Professional Tutors & Research Experts.