This homework (among 17 others) was first solved on May 17th, 2022 by our USA essay writers.
Term Paper Outline
Submit a Two page outline with your proposed term paper title, thesis statement, and an outline of the subtopics you will cover in your paper.
2 page outline on Transactional Law:
This project provides you with the opportunity to increase and demonstrate your understanding of cyberlaw theory and practice. You will need to choose a law(s) that you are interested in researching.
1. Thesis: What law are you researching (You are to choose a specific law. Please do not choose a topic)? What position do you want to take in regard to your chosen law? You will need to decide if you agree or disagree with the current way the law is written. You can choose to like certain aspects of the law and not others.
2. Background: What is the existing point you want to challenge or support, and how did the law get to be that way (This is where you would need to find cases, background information, etc.)?
3. Inadequacies: What are the deficiencies in the present way of doing things, or what are the weaknesses in the argument you are attacking?
4. Adequacies: Discuss the positive aspects of the law?
5. Proposed Changes: How will we have a better situation, mode of understanding or clarity with what you are advocating? In short, how can the law be improved (or not diminished)? (This is where you have the chance to change the law with your own ideas of how it should be written).
6). Conclusion: Why should and how can your proposal be adopted?
Over 750+ Essays and assignments completed every week by professional essay writers and research experts helping students all over the world complete their homework on time and at the same get A’s in their graded assignments.
Why Use Paper Research Homework Help and Custom Writing For Scholars; by Experts?
We provide students with Reliable custom writing service by USA tutors and researchers. Access fast, affordable and plagiarism free papers from professional essay writers.
~ Features include: Free Consultation, Turnitin Plagiarism Report, Free first-page & References page, Professional Tutors & Research Experts.